Single Update Plan

MapmyIndia's dedicated team of 250+ surveyors walk and drive the streets every day in an attempt to tame city information across India. They record changes which are then processed at the MapmyIndia centre. Once every six months, all changes are compiled and a new map release is made to reflect the existing city landscapes.

Read More  

Single Update Plan Reviews

Average Rating
    Sanjeev Singh Rana 02 December 12

    Got the update promptly and installed.

    Aditya Rao 05 February 13
    140VS- Map Update Review

    Been using the 140VS for the past 3 years and have really liked it. it has served me well on several roadtrips over 12000KMS of Long drives all over South India. In city navigation in Hyderabad, Vizag, Bangalore and Chennai.

    Updated it with the latest Map today....Alas i feel only the fonts and colors have changed....all latest changes in our Roads aren't reflected...or updated. Another issue is that all my Favorites saved over the past 3 years have vanished.

    on a positive note though - the experience of updation was very easy and smooth and the Customer care of MapMyIndia is very Good.

    Pakzad Katpitia 23 August 13
    Map Update Road Pilot 2

    Easy to follow step by step instructions on how to update.

    Dhaval Vyas 21 December 13
    Map Update Review

    I have being using this for 1 year now

    y vijaya kishore babu 24 March 14
    VX140 S Map Updation from 7.1 to 8.1

    Got the update link within 48 hours after making payment alongwith guidelines how to install. Installation is very easy if you follow exactly as per the guidelines. I saved all my favorites in new 8.1 version also.
    Regarding maps i also felt all latest changes in our Roads aren't reflected porperly. 95% o.k. In remaining 5% it tries to take in to old single roads, where even four lane and six lane highway are available.
    But most of our requirements it will satisfy.

    V Seetharaman Iyer 06 April 14
    Ver 8.1 on Zx 150 is simply awesome..

    I have been using this device for more than three years now and believe you me, it is simple awesome, may it be integration with car audio, my mobile, and most importantly navigation. Over the last three years i have taken it to various nook n corners of india, i should say it is 95% accurate. Soothes your driving tensions and increases overall efficacy.

    sunil mathai 26 July 14

    I have bee using the Road pilot II for the last 3 years. Used it on the road in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil nadu and now in delhi

    Ashwin Dexter 17 October 14

    Used my Navigator S650 all over India and found it just excellent. Its helped me in my driving escapades to J

Write a review

Filter By
  • Product Type
  • Size
  • Features
  • Price Range
Sort By
Customer care: +91-9999333223