• Name of the user
• Email address
• Phone number
• Current residential address
The following information may be gathered during the use of the Products and Services
• Phone Number
• Contacts on the phonebook of the mobile user
• Current location of the user
The Products and Services being used may send the following information to the server:
• The telephone handset's IMEI number
• The sim card inserted into the handset IMSI number
• The contact list on the phonebook of the users mobile
Some of the features of the website and Products and Services of the Company may be offered in conjunction with a third partner company. In order to provide the Products and Services to you, it may be necessary for the Company to share your personal information with our partner company.
Location information and Accessibility of location information
When you use a location-enabled Product or Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. Further, we may also use certain technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Further, by default, your phone's location is updated every with movement 500 meters by your phone and it can be traced by others on the phonebook either by logging into the location enable Product or Service or through Alerts.
Removing personal information from the servers
The users of the website or the Products and Services can request that their account information (user name and email address) be deleted by emailing at email@example.com
We may occasionally email the registered users to notify them about new alerts of the Products and Services. This list will never be sold, traded, or rented to others. You can add or remove yourself from this list by visiting our support page.
Disclosure to Outside Parties
CE Info. Pvt. Ltd (the "Company") does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. The Company may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to reputable third-parties. The Company may release account information to
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• Enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you, such as:
• Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
• Evaluating how many people are using the Products and Services, so that theycan be made easier, faster and more convenient to use.
• Analysinganonymous data to help us understand how people interact with the Product and Services so that we can make it better.